[TYPO3-dev] OT: What Newsreader can you advise to me

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 3 18:32:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> dropped it. I'm using Postbox now, but it's for Mac only. I'm pretty
>
> And Postbox is a customized version of... Thunderbird ;-) And the price
> tag is not very appealing, to be honest.

Sure. But if works better? And don't worry, this link of parenthood
makes me nervous. But there are very few alternatives on the market.

I would sure prefer to use a free tool, but a newsgroup reader is an
absolutely critical tool for me. So I'm ready to shell out some money if
it works better than an equivalent free tool.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter