[TYPO3-dev] OT: What Newsreader can you advise to me

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 3 15:33:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

> f.e.:
> - all my tags are lost
> - openening a list "underlines" many (random) topics, as there would be
> answers in the thread, expanding them, the mark is away - no new posts -
> collapsing it returns.

I got plagued by this ever since I upgraded to Thunderbird 3, so finally
dropped it. I'm using Postbox now, but it's for Mac only. I'm pretty
satisfied globally, although it's search is less functional than that of
Thunderbird's and it's display of threads containing unread messages is
not as good (i.e. no underlines).

So I can't say that I have a wonderful solution that makes me perfectly
happy, but at least my tags are surviving...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter