[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.4.0 beta3

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 2 10:53:47 CEST 2010

> I did not find the "modern backend" and his grid view in the beta 3
> version  of typo3 4.4.
> Will it be integrated in version 4.4 ?

This has to wait until the upcoming new skin, the sprite API and the refactoring of TCEforms have been finished, released and tested in real life.
We will provide a new version of the experimental 4.3 extension in the forge repository though, so that you will be able to use it in 4.4 as well.

Stay tuned

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de