[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.4.0 beta3

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jun 1 11:29:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

>>> I just upgraded a live website (yes I dared as I already tested recent
>>> SVN versions on a dev system) and noticed that pagerendering now
>>> consumes about 20 MB more then with some previous SVN version (can't
>>> exectly tell which one as on the webserver there was only a export
>>> withouth SVN version - sorry).
>>
>> ok - the changelog from that version has the last entry from 11-02-2010
>> - so a bit older, but yet a bit faster and less memory consumption.
>>
> no compressor in fe...
> extbase related?

yes, I'm using extBase on that website, but it's for both installations
the very same extBase and FLUID version stored in typ3conf/ext/ - so
that can't be the reason. I also don't make use of the cachingFramework
or any other fancy new feature since 4.3. But a simple switch of the
symlink is changing memory consumption between 10 and 20 MB. I'll try to
debug that - but as it's on a managed server without SSH access I can't
do much I fear.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch