[TYPO3-dev] Similar/other approach to dynaflex

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 00:40:13 CEST 2010

Good evening/morning,

are there any similar/other approaches to some functionality like
dynaflex except IRRE? (Which comes quite close if configured for this
purpose.)

The main reason I'm asking/looking for another approach is that using
IRRE for this somehow is kinda 'hard work' when manually adding a lot of
records, which takes much longer than using dynaflex-forms.

On the other side dynaflex is XML and can't be queried easily,
especially with Extbase - I think?!

And the version in TER is from 2007, so I'm wondering if it's future-proof?

Thanks a lot for help,
Thomas