[TYPO3-dev] Bugday Upcoming Friday

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 29 10:13:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Friday, 30th of July, we have our next bugday, join us!

Sponsor of this bugday is
wmdb Systems GmbH
Am Wehrhahn 41
40211 Düsseldorf

When you are near by, you are invited to come tp wmdb for joining the
bugday!

Join us on IRC:
irc://irc.freenode.net/#typo3-bugday

Here's how it works:
Go to the bugtracker on http://bugs.typo3.org , choose the core project
from the select in the top right corner. Then set a filter to show only
bugs that are not closed or resolved yet. You may then want to order the
resulting list to show the oldest bugs on top.

Important: Join the mentioned IRC channel!
!!! In the IRC channel report which bug you're working on currently so
that nobody does dobble work. !!!
Just do the following to triage bugs:
* check whether the description of a bug is precise, complete,
understandable
* check whether you can reproduce the bug in TYPO3 4.4 (and maybe 4.3)
* tag the bug with "bugday-1007"
* leave a comment about your findings / complete the description of a
bug if necessary
* update a bug's information directly if you have the rights to do so

You should also add yourself and the bugs you worked on to the list of
participants on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=BugDay/201007

If you further question - we're on IRC.

vg Steffen