[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] ExtJS for file tree?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 21 12:38:20 CEST 2010

Hi!

I am looking to DAM now and I have a task to rewrite its directory and
database trees using ExtJS. I want to start with the directory tree because
it is easier and have other connected tasks (such as rearranging the tree
by drag&drop).

I think it makes sense that DAM uses the same directory tree as TYPO3 does
in order to reduce the amount of necessary code and amount of support work.
But that means I should rewrite the directory tree in the TYPO3 core
(typo3/alt_file_navframe.php).

Before doing that I want to ask if somebody else already works on this. If
yes, let's coordinate activities.

This is a cross-post to several groups with follow-ups set to
typo3.projects.v4. Please, use that group explicitly if your e–mail program
does not show you correct reply address.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member