[TYPO3-dev] Caretaker & TYPO3 v4.4

Michal Krypczyk michal at alternet.nl
Mon Jul 19 09:14:40 CEST 2010

Hello Søren,

I get the following JS errors:

Error: tx is not defined
File:
typo3conf/ext/caretaker/mod_nav/index.php?&currentSubScript=..%2Ftypo3conf%2Fext%2Fcaretaker%2Fmod_overview%2Findex.php
line: 55

Error: types[config.xtype || defaultType] is not a constructor
File: typo3temp/compressor/ext-all-debug-3a1154f507c47c61493c5c15d064144b.js
line: 14383

I have no acces to PHP log at this moment. No errors in TYPO3 log.

Regards,
Michal