[TYPO3-dev] CE types not visible in create new CE view (locally reproducable)

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Sun Jul 18 16:44:54 CEST 2010

18 jul 2010 kl. 16.25 skrev Xavier Perseguers:

> Hi,
>
>> I have turned on statement logging in the postgres DB and can't see any warnings or errors at any time (regardless of whether the CE types are shown or not). I have not logged statements in the MySQL DB yet, because I'd rather let you guys know and take orders on what material you would like to debug this.
>>

>> So, what's next? What would you like me to do to help you squeeze this possible bug or compatibility issue?
>
> You should start activating DBAL debug options and see which errors are reported there.

I have turned on all the settings in $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['dbal']['debugOptions'], flushed the log, then went to create CE. There are no errors reported there, neither for the script "typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_new_content_el.php" nor for "typo3/ajax.php" (listed when I go to DBAL Debug > Debug log > Where).

-|