[TYPO3-dev] Filter records in list view OR add additional WHERE in TCA ctrl section

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:25:19 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de> wrote:

> irre has hooks in t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms_inline.php
>
> Checked t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms_inline.php as well as
t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms_inline.php for appropriate hooks but didn't find
any. Only found two hooks in class.t3lib_tceforms_inline.php related to
inline record. But unfortunately I cannot use them for influencing the
listing of related records.

Have I missed something? Am I too dumb? Is it too hot outside?