[TYPO3-dev] How to hide Translations from ListView ?

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Fri Jul 16 09:29:01 CEST 2010

Hi Lina,

Lina Wolf schrieb:
> I would find it useful,

thanks,

> but I would find it even more useful if we had a
> more generic aproach to filtering the view in the list-module.

this is _very_ true ...

Nearly for every new customer, I have to tickle with other wishes about
configuring the BackEnd - especially the ListModule...

But for now, I added my patch to all my installations
and my customers are all very happing, having a more
simple view.

I will add an RFC to the core-list.

/Stefan