[TYPO3-dev] How to hide Translations from ListView ?

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu Jul 15 18:08:29 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Stefan Geith schrieb:
> So is there any (other) way to hide translations from the ListView, so
> that only Records in Default-Language show up ?

I have added a bugtracker entry for this and created a patch:
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15138
This adds PageTS hideTranslation

Examples:
    mod.web_list.hideTranslation = *
or
    mod.web_list.hideTranslation = list,of,tables

For these (or all) Tables, _only_ the default-Language appears in
listView (Web/List), Translations are hidden.
If you switch to 'Localization view', _all_ records -
including translated records - are shown as usual.

Anybody else, who considers this useful ?

/Stefan