[TYPO3-dev] How to hide Translations from ListView ?

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu Jul 15 11:18:22 CEST 2010

Lina Wolf schrieb:
> Did you try to create a user witch is bound to the default languege?

No, because I want to let the BeUser access _all_ Languages.

But: I want to force him to edit the Record in the default Language
      and in Edit-Mode he can switch to an alternative record by
      the Language-Select-Box at the top.

Background:
The customer gets confused about having every record listed 3 times -
one for each language.
Also sorting is very weird, if default-language and translations show up
at the same time.

For the customer, its much more easy to select _the_ record (no choice
about language) and then - while editing - switch to different language.

I hope I could make it clearer with this explanation ?

/Stefan