[TYPO3-dev] Filebrowser should store fileadmin path

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Wed Jul 14 16:47:41 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have an extension where a user can create some database records in
list view in BE. For a record the user has to choose a file with the
standard TYPO3 filebrowser. After saving that record, the filename is
stored in database but the path is gone. Can I store the whole path/file
in database somehow? No copying to uploads folder nor direct upload is
needed also.
My extension will create a direct link to that file afterwards.

Thank you for hints,
Gerd