[TYPO3-dev] T3CON Tutorial Day - CodeSprint

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jul 9 18:29:37 CEST 2010

> anyone interested in doing some v4.5 coding on the tutorial day - if
> there woudl be some guys of you present, i would book one more night
> at the hotel.

Depends on the tutorials and if I will be hosting one of them.
Otherwise I guess it would be a good idea to book one more night and sleep a bit longer on Friday.
Maybe we can even make it a tutorial?
"How to fix bugs and add new features - the newbies guide to core development"

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de