[TYPO3-dev] table joining in list module

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Jul 8 08:57:56 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have one table which is joined with fe_users-table. I configured my
table that way that I can see 3 cols of my table and 4th col is the
username of fe_users.

2 questions:

1.) What I have to do to see the name-col of fe_users-table as default.
TCA-Default is col: username.
For now I have inserted something like that in ext_tables.php:

t3lib_div::loadTCA('fe_users');
$TCA['fe_users']['ctrl']['label'] = 'name';

But now each table has name-col as default.

2.) Is there a possibility to display company-col to my table, too?

I tried to realize it with DB-Check, but there I can choose only one table.

Stefan