[TYPO3-dev] Your opinion please: ZF and T3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sat Jul 3 09:56:38 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Christian Opitz - Netzelf wrote:
>> Because i actually did not want to write something very new but rather
>> combine two already good things.
>
> There is nothing good in "addPItoST43" name. The name was chosen by Kasper
> when he had something with uid=43 somewhere in TYPO3. I doubt even he
> remembers what was that exactly.

To make it complete, the static template with uid=43 was "content
(default)". The method meant to add functionality to the "content
(default)" rendering, so that a custom plugin (USER object) could be
rendered. It just makes sure your typoscript is loaded after the
"tt_content" top level object is created.

Cheers,
Ernesto