[TYPO3-dev] Contents appearing via the View tab doesnt appear in the Front End.

aishwarya . aishu.moorthy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:21:11 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm a newbie and presently doing the GSoC project "Enhancing Media
Feature of Typo3".
As a part of the project, with the guidance from my Mentor, Steffen
Kamper, the media wizard feature is now completed. For more details of
this feature please visit
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2010-May/040551.html

Now i am working on one more feature, ie, displaying thumbnail or
preview image of the video. I have created a check box near the text
box where the URL of the video is entered.
If it is checked, the Thumbnail preview image of the video is
displayed. Now the problem i'm facing is, the code works well when i
click the View tab from the left menu.
But while viewing through the front end, the preview image disappears...
Could anyone help me with this???
I have attached the Patch file along with this.. also in
http://pastebin.com/ye0fpWi7
Thanks in advance......

--
Thanks,