[TYPO3-dev] meta data

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 2 13:27:58 CEST 2010

Theres a "meta" tab for each page,

You can add basic meta info there.

You then need setup the meta part of the page object to use this data (see
the TSREF).

When extensions have single pages (like a news article) you can make
TypoScript RECORDS object to collect, tags, a  part of the description etc.
and use this as meta tags.

There are also several SEO etensions in the TER, but I have no experience of
them.

Stephen

news:mailman.27595.1278069987.610.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...