[TYPO3-dev] New icons to the core or to t3skin?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:23:15 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-29 15:16:51 +0200, Steffen Gebert said:
> Problem is that they have to be generated once!

You did not understand the question :) Let me ask it differently. *Why*
do they have to be generated? :) The other topic does not say why, it
merely lists how it will be done.

I read all available threads on this topic but I could not the answer
to this "why". It seems like nobody thought of it yet.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member