[TYPO3-dev] Add additinal language file for a frontend plugin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jan 28 10:29:38 CET 2010

Am 28.01.2010, 09:09 Uhr, schrieb Tapio Markula
<tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi>:

> But what to to if I create an XCLASS and would merge an additonal
> language file so that
>
> .$this->pi_getLL('something').
>
> could be used as if the language information would be in the original
> language file

You can do the same as XCLASSing also for LLL: locallangXMLOverride:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['locallangXMLOverride']['EXT:lang/locallang_core.php']['myLangOverride']
= 'typo3conf/langoverride.xml';

See [1].

Please not that the array key's file extension (locallang_core.xml/php
must currently match the extension, by which it's loaded in the PHP code
(doesn't matter, whether it's a .php or .xml file in truth).

Steffen

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_core_inside