[TYPO3-dev] RealURL + subdomains problem

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Jan 27 11:19:54 CET 2010

I have an installation with multiple sites.
One of these sites needs RealURL - the rest does not. So I enabled
realurl only for this site. Unfortunately it still breaks one of the
other sites.

This site (the first in the pagetree) works in a special way concerning
subdomains. If I put in copenhagen.mydomain.dk then it uses 'copenhagen'
as a search word, to get records which is related to this location.

After I installed RealURL, I get this error:
"RealURL error: unable to determine rootpage_id for the current domain."

What are my options to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

/Stig