[TYPO3-dev] Hook for clearing cache_pagesection

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at tandemmedia.de
Fri Jan 22 20:34:42 CET 2010

Hi,
I am including page content from another webserver using curl.

To be sure, TYPO3 shows the actual version of the foreign content I
compare the timestamp of the foreign page and the one in TYPO3-cache.

Now I am searching for a way to clean the cache of a content element
during the rendering process when i recognize that curl has to reload
the foreign page.

I found several hooks in tslib_fe.php but no one really worked for me.
I tried clearing cache by deleting the corresponding entries in
database-tables 'cache_pages' and 'cache_pagesection' but this has only
effect for the next page hit.

I also tried to set $TSFE->cacheContentFlag = 0 and  $TSFE->no_cache = 1
but also didn't succeed.

Actually I didn't find the part in index_ts.php or tslib_fe.php where
the desicion is made,
if the page content is taken from cache or rendered.

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks in advance,
Manfred