[TYPO3-dev] Using SVN for the Forge

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:34:59 CET 2010

Thanks, I will have a look at other resources for this.

Anyways I wanted to focus this thread especially on using SVN
with the Forge, and setting up an appropriate environment on a server,
etc.

So I thought this may help others with SVN regarding TYPO3,
that's why I thought of asking this in the mailing list.

Thanks,
Thomas