[TYPO3-dev] [SOLVED] Re: try and catch a soap warning...

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Jan 20 09:47:45 CET 2010

Jigal van Hemert schrieb:

> Anyway, it would expect an object to either use exceptions or errors,
> not both. Using both will make exceptions less useful.

Sure. I was only poiting out that warnings/errors and exceptions are distinct concepts.

Using errors and exceptions makes definitely no sense. But as you don't want to throw an exception
for debug/notice/warning messages it is perhaps odd to see them both used, but the easiest solution
is to turn on PHP error logging and to turn off error displaying.

Masi