[TYPO3-dev] RTE Buttons 'deletedtext' and 'insertedtext' in version 4.3.1

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:55:54 CET 2010

Good evening!

I tried to enable those buttons which would wrap a text
with <del> and <ins> tags, but unfortunately those buttons
won't shop up in the backend RTE.

So, this is the PageTS I use:

RTE.default {
	showButtons := addToList(insertedtext,deletedtext)
	hideButtons := removeFromList(insertedtext)
	hideButtons := removeFromList(deletedtext)
}

Do I miss something or why don't they show up?
Other buttons I tried, including 'underline'
and 'strikethrough' are working well.

Is this a known bug, or do I need to add
something else, somewhere else?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas