[TYPO3-dev] An open letter to the big boss..

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Jan 19 19:27:24 CET 2010

Peter Russ schrieb:

> There are people out there taking jokes pretty serious.
> You know what I mean?

You mean those guys who start crusades or blow themselves up?

Seriously, I think there are jokes which display a bad taste or are bound to hurt the feelings of
some people. But it seems that certain folks *want* to be hurt and can't take any joke. If any
matter forbids a tiny joke then it is an ill matter. *

Masi

* That remindes me of the monk in "The name of the rose" who claimed that Jesus didn't laugh. So the
world ought to be without any fun.