[TYPO3-dev] Solution for bug 12341 (graphics magic fails when using safe_mode) introduced new bug

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 18 14:15:47 CET 2010

Hi Florian,

thanks for the report and it would be nice to post it into the bug
tracker. This is indeed a huge problem, we were also already afected by
it. The fix for the safe_mode problem opened up a problem even on
non-safe_mode environment, as you already found out.

I have not analysed it thou, but maybe Benni or other contributors of
#12341 can find a quick solution so we could release a 4.2.12 and 4.3.2
asap.

Cheers,
Ernesto