[TYPO3-dev] Workspace autopublish

Daniel Calderini daniel.calderini at wng.ch
Fri Jan 15 10:35:46 CET 2010

Hi list,

I have a workspace which has to be published automatically once a day.
To achieve this I'm using the script typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh.

It works well but the problem is that once the workspace is published,
the publishing date of the workspace is set to 0.
If I want the WS to be published the next day I have to set a new date
manually.

The only solution I have found is to extend class wslib
(typo3/mod/user/ws/class.wslib.php).

Is there another way to do this?

Also there is another (small) problem: it seems that the script
ws_cli.phpsh cannot be called through the typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh file.

Is that true or did I do something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Daniel Calderini