[TYPO3-dev] Hooks to add information to BE-login form

Matthias Stübner info at TYPO3Consultant.de
Fri Jan 15 00:56:14 CET 2010

Am Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:58:49 +0100 schrieb Peter Russ:

>> No, it doesn't. Even that it would work, I prefer to trigger things where
>> they are logical. And the hook you mention is not really related to show
>> the login form.
>>
>> To introduce a new hook in makeLoginNews() is a more direct solution.
>
> Of course it's the more logical solution than changing loginFormHook :-p
> But I thought you're interested in a solution that works on EVERY system
> without patching ;-)

With that additional sentence, the hook you mentioned makes sense to me
again.

But most times your articles are a bit short in explanation, so some
aspects are getting lost (like this one).

Thanx, Matthias