[TYPO3-dev] IRRE fields on tt_content

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Jan 13 15:58:32 CET 2010

Hello,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> On 2010-01-13 12:00:04 +0200, Steffen Kamper said:
[...]
> I do not know the standard page module but they will not be visible in
> TV because it does not show tt_content in sysfolders. Records with IRRE
> normally should be created in sys_folders, not on normal pages. It is a
> good habit to organize data in sysfolders.

In general I agree. However this requires (manually) proper handling by
editors and intregators. And still it's kind of undoable in FE-Editing.

Supporting kind of "child record only" property would be cool! Isn't
that what entity and abstract value are for? Well, probably not really
... ;)

Greets,
Peter
--