[TYPO3-dev] Hooks to add information to BE-login form

Matthias Stübner info at TYPO3Consultant.de
Wed Jan 13 15:15:14 CET 2010

Am Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:08:40 +0100 schrieb Peter Russ:

> How about this ;-)
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['loginNews']
> =phpFunctionCallToGetContentFromTYPO3InstalledAsAnExtensionUsingIndividualSetup();
>
> Pretty straight and easy.
>
> No Hook Required, no ux or similar, just plain TYPO3 ext Programming ;-)
> Jf you want you could also do it as AJAX ....

and when is that triggered? Ups.

Sure can this be triggered by i.e. cron, but that is not what I want, it
shall be updated when loginform is generated. Sounds like it could need a
hook, doesn't it?

br Matthias