[TYPO3-dev] What should we do with extension quixplorer

Mads Brunn mads at brunn.dk
Tue Jan 12 20:30:44 CET 2010

Hi list :-)

I'm the original developer of t3quixplorer. Patrick directed my
attention to this thread and asked me to reply.

I'd like to continue the work on the extension so please do not transfer
the extension key to anyone just yet.

I have asked Patrick to send me some patches that he has made ready for
the extension. I will apply these patches and make a bugfix release.

Best regards

Mads Brunn