[TYPO3-dev] IRRE fields on tt_content

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jan 12 13:34:10 CET 2010

>> So: +1 for the idea, but only for extensions that are working with at
least
>> one own (and unique) table as parent table.
>
> What does this mean technically? I proposed to add fields to the core.

It means that you should add these fields to the core, but they can only be
used by IRRE extensions that are working with unique tables and this should
be communicated to avoid conflicts with extensions that are using IRRE the
way the ICEbox does.

So there will be a chance to get a higher percentage of extensions using the
unified fields, which is good anyway.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian