[TYPO3-dev] Features for the List Module

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 8 14:05:00 CET 2010

Hi,

i'm still interested in a new ExtJS list view, but we need to define
some prerequisites for this task

* Ext Direct should be integrated. I already did that in a private
extension, and there was a task from UXweek

* A general concept has to me made. i don't think that we want the same
design for the new like we have now, so

* How to display many tables, one grid / seperated grid
* do we support trees in grids, i think about tt_news categories eg, or
subgroups of usergroups
* we need design mockups

I know Benni and Ingmar started one time, but i don't know if there was
a concept for above things.

vg Steffen