[TYPO3-dev] Features for the List Module

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jan 8 12:54:12 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian,

well, I don't know if we can stem to completely rewrite the List Module
for 4.4, but it certainly is on my list for getting it renewed.

So, currently I don't know anybody who works on a renewed List module
for 4.4, thus, feel free to send any patches to the core list.

If you're interested to get Ext JS into the List module and want to work
on some bigger changes, I'd love to help you coordinate this project and
work with you on the coding part. If so, send me a PM about that :)

All the best,
Benni.