[TYPO3-dev] suggest feature of TCEforms not working correctly with select fields?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 4 14:36:13 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

> for me it's working as expected.

have you also tested select fields? If so, how does your TCA
configuration look like? The following configuration doesn't work for me:

----------------------
'tags' => array(
	'exclude' => 1,
	'label'   => $lllPath.':tx_ebdatamodel_domain_model_articlegroup.tags',
	'config'  => array(
		'type' => 'select',
		'size' => 8,
		'minitems' => 0,
		'maxitems' => 9999,
		'autoSizeMax' => 30,
		'multiple' => 0,
		'foreign_table' => 'tx_ebdatamodel_domain_model_tag',
		'MM' => 'tx_ebdatamodel_tag_mm',
		'MM_match_fields' => array(
			'ident' => 'tx_ebdatamodel_domain_model_articlegroup',
		),
		'MM_insert_fields' => array(
			'ident' => 'tx_ebdatamodel_domain_model_articlegroup',
		),

		'wizards' => array(
			'suggest' => array(
				'type' => 'suggest',
			),
		),
	)
),
-------------------

suggest is not returning any search results until I add:
'config' => array(
	'allowed' => 'tx_ebdatamodel_domain_model_tag',
)

> You should look in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest::processAjaxRequest and debug
> there what happens with your configuration.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch