[TYPO3-dev] how can I use those new colorful flash messages in backend?

Mon Jan 4 11:19:16 CET 2010

On Sunday 03 January 2010 14:58:09 Steffen Ritter wrote:

> Yes there is.
> "Somewhere" in the Wiki there is an OpenDocument File describing the
> usage. But as it is really simple, just have a look at
>  t3lib_FlashMessage...

Yes I found that, thanks.

However I'm wondering whats the best way to show a user a message after he
saved a data record in TCE (fe_users table). Because when I just print out
(from a tce database hook) the flash message html, its print on top of the
frame and messes it up. I know its not the best idea to manipulate data like
this, but I just need to send an email in the background when a certain field
is changed and it would be nice to notice the user about that.

Regards
Cyrill