[TYPO3-dev] Page types and tabs

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Fri Dec 31 08:36:46 CET 2010

Hi Tapio,

Although not too nice there is a simple workaround. Add the meta data on
the normal page type and switch to external url type after that. I know
the meta data won't be visible in the backend but you can use it for
menus and alike.

Your extension will do it for older branches. I guess no changes will be
made to current branches although I can't speak for dev team.

Cheers!