[TYPO3-dev] Linkvalidator needs you

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Dec 22 10:25:40 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 22.12.2010 07:48, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Am 21.12.2010 19:00, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>> i agree realurl should be included. We had simulatestatics in old days,
>> and realurl would be the perfect substitution.
>
> the question is: should there be a rewrite of it for that

there are some issues that prevent it at the moment:

* realurl is well meaintained by Dmitry. If it would be integrated, all
core devs have to learn how it works to be able to maintain as well
* some parts should better cooperate with core. That means it has to be
refactored - missing volunteers and manpower

My agree for integration was from principle, and it only can happen if
there are enough devs volunteer for this.

vg Steffen