[TYPO3-dev] T3CON-videos 2006 to 2010 online (http and bittorrent)

SpeedPartner GmbH info at speedpartner.de
Tue Dec 21 22:55:33 CET 2010

(Sorry for the cross-post.)

Dear friends,

We are proud to announce that the full collection of T3CON-videos (2006
to 2010) is available now in a central place at

  http://t3con.mirror.speedpartner.de/
  (http and bittorrent)

IPv6 is available for downloads and trackers as well (clean dual-stack).

Many thanks go to Gina Steiner who made the images, helped getting the
ISOs together and coordinated things behind the scenes. Special thanks
also go the numerous people who made and make TYPO3 and the T3CONs
reality or contributed time and talks - and of course to those who
created the DVDs and artworks.

For those who haven't yet heard of us:
SpeedPartner GmbH is an ISP with strong dedication to TYPO3 and
Open-Source. We contribute to the community in several ways already and
are happy to serve the files/torrents to spread the knowledge :-)

PS: Videos from T3CON 2009 will follow in the next days as soon as the
postman delivers the source-media.

--

Kind regards,
 Stefan Neufeind

SpeedPartner GmbH
Neukirchener Str. 57, 41470 Neuss, Germany
Tel.: +49-2137 / 91666-3, Fax: +49-2137 / 91666-1

Eingetragen unter HRB 13256 beim Amtsgericht Neuss
Geschäftsführer: Michael Metz, Stefan Neufeind
Sitz: Neuss