[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.2.16, 4.3.9 and 4.4.5

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Fri Dec 17 08:26:33 CET 2010

On 17.12.2010 3:55, Franz Koch wrote:
> Hey Ernesto,
>
>> Have you cleared the cache after the upgrade?
>
> sure - first thing I do when somethings wrong. If nobody noticed
> anything similar I suppose it's a configuration issue then. I'll have a
> closer look then and find out what the customer probably messed up
> (installation is neither done nor maintained by me - I just get called
> for major bugfixes every now and then ;) ).

If this is a Windows installation, check in Install Tool (image tests)
and see the commands executed. If this is a Windows installation and
paths to im/em executables are quoted (they were not in 4.4.4 and older,
but are in 4.5), this could be useful:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16656

(I'm currently on 4.5beta2 so I cannot check mysqlf if this is the case.)

Yours, Žiga