[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.2.16, 4.3.9 and 4.4.5

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Dec 16 19:19:37 CET 2010

Hey again,

> Also thumbnail creation/image scaling stopped working, but that
> could also have other causes. I only know that those worked before the
> update.

The customer downgraded to 4.4.4 again and thumbnails are working again,
to this is also a 4.4.5 issue. Any ideas? AFAIK safe_mode is on on this
server. Unfortunately I can't debug much as I don't have proper access
to the server - I only get BE admin access, nothing more, and the
install tool is also broken (can't seem to create the session files in
typo3temp, although the folder itself has chmod 777 applied)

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch