[TYPO3-dev] session

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Thu Dec 9 16:43:39 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with some session data that I need to move around.
I have a form with some different fields. The form posts the user to a image
(function showMap()) where the user have to click on a part of that image
and the user is shown a smaller image where he/she can click to select a
reseller. ( function selectReseller() )

I check if a region (the clickable item) is set and if not showMap() is
used.

But I can only get my postdata to the page with the larger image ( showMap()
).. When I click the image to be shown resellers, my sessiondata is lost.

I might be doing something completely wrong.

I use this when I'm on the page the form send to user to:

$postdata = $_POST;

$sesData = $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->setKey("ses","data", $postdata);

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->storeSessionData();

And then I try to get my data with

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->getKey("ses","data");
When the user have to select a reseller.

But  $sesData is empty.

What am I doing wrong?

/Morten