[TYPO3-dev] Single quotes to double quotes in form fields

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Thu Dec 9 12:57:06 CET 2010

Hi,

I am working on an ext.  where I've run into some problems.

I have to output a radio field in some Javascript where I can't use double
quotes because I will not post the value in the radio then (it seems).
But if I in my PHP set the html as <input type='radio' name='name'
value='something' /> and output it in my browser, it have all of a sudden
got double quotes  <input type="radio" name="name" value="something" />

Is it TYPO3 that per auto gives form fields double quotes and can this be
disable in the particular function ?

/Morten Hagh