[TYPO3-dev] Would you like to contribute to DBAL?

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Wed Dec 8 17:38:06 CET 2010

Xavier,

We have a client who is planning on running TYPO3 with an Oracle
backend. We plan on using some extBase extensions for this project, and
anticipate needing to do work on the extbase DB backend to make it
function correctly. We'll be sure to talk to you when we get to this
point, so that we can make sure the work we do can be fed back into
DBAL/Extbase.

Zach