[TYPO3-dev] heavy performance issues using workspaces

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Mon Dec 6 18:16:22 CET 2010

hey everyone,

anyone else experiencing heavy performance issues using workspaces? as
soon as i enter another workspace then LIVE the backend becomes terribly
slow and the cpu use of chrome/safari/ff4 jumps upto 100% for like ten
seconds.

Is there possibly anything wrong with the JS? I would not go for my
add-ons as I don't use any in safari and only click2flash in chrome.

if you need anything for further investigation, drop me a line. ;)

regards, foertel

ps: of course everything tested on recent trunk checkout