[TYPO3-dev] Spritemanager: Styles not loaded

Michael HüŸgelschŠaffer michael.huegelschaeffer at mehrwert.de
Mon Dec 6 08:35:45 CET 2010

Hi there,

we got a wiered problem with backend styles for some extensions.
Sometimes the styles for extension datasets or pages containing an
extension are not loaded so it only shows the fatal-error-icon in
backend. A look in the files shows, that e.g.
".t3-icon-pages-contains-news" is not available in the compressed file.
That happend for all classes that belong to "pages-contains"-styles and
also for icons of datasets.

TYPO3 is at version 4.4.4. I just changed the icon inclusion for tt_news
to t3lib_SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon() instead of $ICON_TYPES['news'].
I don't know if that really helps right now, as the styles are not
always missing.

Anybody also has the same problem ot got a clue where to search for the
problem?