[TYPO3-dev] Ajax and page content form

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Tue Aug 31 22:35:09 CEST 2010

  Hey list,

might be an easy task, but I just can't get it. Am on an extension using
ajax requests to save content elements, inside the save routine I need
to get the currently selected sys_language of the record edited in the
form (which is the place where the request is sent from). The content
element is not meant to be included on the page where the edited record
is located, therefore the ajax request is used to save it on a different
page. Just can't figure the language somehow.

Cheers

J. Lingott