[TYPO3-dev] Extension key from wizicon

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Sun Aug 29 12:45:55 CEST 2010

  Hi list,

is there any relation from wizicon to the extension key, i.e. an
internal method to retrieve the extension key?
Background is the recursive fetching of wizicon data from
$GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES_EXT']['xMOD_db_new_content_el']['addElClasses'] as
used in sysext/cms/layout/db_new_content_el.php->wizard_appendWizards.
But what I would need would be the extension key additionally (which
can't be just fetched by reducing the wizicon name, due to bad naming of
some extensions).

Case this is impossible where can I find the generation of the select
box when inserting a plugin as content element (which would be just the
same, but contains the extension key as value)? Was digging through
db_layout.php and class.tx_cms_layout.php, as well as some more core
classes but couldn't track it down. Best would be some info on where the
process of plugin list generation and plugin flexform inclusion is
processed.

Cheers

J. Lingott